So Monday night, we decided we were going to go to the movie they were showing, which was the new Footloose movie. I was a little skeptical about it because I really love the first one and I thought this may just be a dumb remake that wasn't anything like the original. We got into the movie theater and the movie started and so much of this new movie was either similar or exactly the same, like the clothes, the car, etc, which made me so excited that I decided to see this movie. I really enjoyed this movie, especially since it so closely followed the original, which made it so awesome! I would highly recommend both to anyone who hasn't seen either! We had an awesome time and I can't wait for more movie times at the HPU theater! Also, the picture that is included is of my favorite part, other than the dance at the end, where Wren teaches Willard how to dance, and it is so cute and funny in both movies! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment